Tuesday, January 17, 2012

These are called...coincidences.

I and my 3 friends are talking in pizza hut. All about the magic and stuff that might exist around us. One woman comes in, with center-shock type of hairstyle, a tilak and three white horizontal lines on the forehead. Black clothes, kind of a gown, and a maala around the neck. We could easily call her a tantrik. (According to 'rights of admission reserved' she shouldn't have been allowed inside :P) We were surprised. Staring at her and smiling. Would you say that since we were talking of the similar supernatural kinda stuff, that would be the reason for the arrival of our tantrik? We talk about this stuff many times, but this happened only once! So, a coincidence.
One more thing happened, of which I am not sure I remember too well. The bill amount at the pizza hut was '786'! (this is some holy number of muslims afaik) . That bill was in my friend's pocket. Rainfall on our way back, and the digits 7,8 and 6 got washed away in the rain :D

 There is a friend, who is a 'jain'. Pigeons are related to jains in some way i don't know. And he says, that every week on a particular day a group of pigeons visits his house :D (Though I believe he was lying to prove his point, that god exists :D)

Let's Rock it \m/
I went to mehandipur balaji. And of course, a don't believe any such thing exists. I went there, and saw women doing weird stuff with their heads and hair. A huge crowd going mad for darshan. There was this belief that when you are exiting the temple, you throw everything you have in your hands behind your back, and run out of the temple without looking back. But I did look back ( :P ) many times. While returning home,
1) I got the news of my result :D
2) The result was a disaster.
3) I couldn't see my result because I was not home.
4) I reached home, and my internet wasn't working.
5) My PC was not working.
6) Some stuff had happened to electric wires, and the electricity was also kind of irritating.
Balaji is known for its 'prakop', which might have resulted in these 'bad things' happening to me.
But I still call these things 'coincidences' :D

the expression
I had a plan to go to vaishnodevi. 6 of us. Tickets were to be booked. I was suffering from high fever and back ache that day, but I still went to watch a movie. (Rab ne bana di jodi, vo bhi is halat me!) I went to see the doctor on my way back. He declared Chicken pox. Chicken pox is known as 'maata' in Hindi,I guess  the same maata that sits at vaishnodevi causes chicken pox. I couldn't go to vaishnodevi of course. It is said, that you'll visit vaishnodevi only when maata calls you :D Mera katta ho gaya.
It is also said that chicken pox happens only once in life, or at least after a gap pf 20 years because the anti bodies remain in the body. But maata made an exception for me. I was suffering from the disease the 2nd time. (Doctor said nowadays it can happen the third time too. The disease is quite irritating. So, I shouldn't plan another visit to vaishnodevi :D)

Nothing else has ever happened with me that could create the slightest of the doubts.

5 comments:

  1. Oye, I guess , the first incident is when you me and shreyans went after our classes for British council got over ? That happened that time , AFAIR . but where was prateek ? or we were four people and you have counted wrong or it is completely different situation ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also , in last case you got your coincidence incident wrong again . You were with me and Lakshay , and you were saying something which was not in terms with regular belief and it was in a way mocking tone . That part you missed .( it is just to add spice to your article, , not to make your coincidence look like something else but well, that was the case :P )

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1) I and 3 friends= 4 people. you me prateek shreyans

    2) that was a mocking tone. all of the stuff that i have written is in a mocking tone. But lakshay pointed out a good thing nai :-/ sahi phansaya.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your most interesting blogpost, till date.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yaar 'why reason' padho na. Ek baar vo samajh lia to feel aayegi.

    ReplyDelete