Friday, September 16, 2011

This is not me, iski baat to sun lo

Just listen to that old guy in white long beard. Starts after 50 sec. That guy talks logic. His name is Jaggi Vasudev and popularly known as Sadhguru.
I am writing a few sentences on which I want to emphasize. But I would prefer that you watch the video first.



00.01.01
Everything that you do not know, has the basic humility to see that I do not know. Only when you say I do not know, there is a possibility of knowing it.

00.01.38
The fight in the world is not between good in evil, it is always between one man's belief verses another man's belief. The moment you believe something that is not a living experience for you, you are already in conflict with somebody else who believes something else.

The part after 00.03.22, I couldn't understand that. Or rather I found it an 'assumption'.

And some other people are also talking in the video. Either I couldn't understand what they were saying (due to unknown accent or knowledge), and the parts that I did understand, I found them crap (strong word to use!).

No comments:

Post a Comment